Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BLOG ON BLOG ACTION!! Public masterbation makes a comeback.

While I find it distasteful to speak gratuitously of myself in an effort to promote a personal agenda, I do believe it is okay to shamelessly guide those dear to me headlong into genius bits of energy and thought I've dedicated myself to. Which is why I have no qualms mentioning that my own blog made me laugh today. In most cases, blogging about your own blog is about as classy as masterbating in front of your grandma, but sometimes it must be done. In an effort to update my joke-ish ramblings I google searched my blog signifier, SQUIDEGEMAKESFUDGE and was pretty happy to see that my own blog/name/phrase was the top recommended site for that search. I was proud. I felt glad. It was like having a famous baby. Until I realized that I wasn't REALLY the top recommended site. My blog was in fact, 1st runner up. The top recommended site was, did you really mean: Fudge Recipes-get ready for the holidays. I detest American fudge worthy holidays and the idiots at google who refuse to acknowledge that people are ravenously searching for my site, possibly after gnawing through a few bricks of hand packed makinaw island gold. As if somehow I mistakenly typed the word 'squidge' in front of my query? Perhaps a kitten had wandered across my keyboard and I simply didn't have the energy to tap the backspace button a few times? Perhaps I'm some obese agoraphobic hermit in the mood for a fudge binge who hates leavin' my cabin? Nope. I was just squidgin' out with myself. Thankfully grandma didn't walk in on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I may have a problem. I like to masterbate while driving, parked or in public where I WILL be seen. Am I the only one who drives around with his dick out stroking it so others can see? Please tell me I am not a sick-o... I would also like to hear your stories. I have walked around in Walmart with the head of my dick sticking out in plain view..